If you are already a fan of CBD, you’re about to be an even bigger advocate of the healthy cannabinoid. Introducing CBD chocolate chip cookies – the sweet treat that will satisfy your mid-day or late-night craving, while providing your body and mind with the tremendous wealth of anti-inflammatory and health benefits.
If you are looking to shake up your CBD routine, why not start with baking?
CBD, or cannabidiol, is the ultra-therapeutic cannabinoid found in cannabis, providing individuals with all of the therapeutic effects, minus the high. That’s right. CBD is non-psychoactive, so it does not produce the “high” that is associated with the consumption of cannabis.
CBD is all natural and can provide all kinds of relief; consumers and scientific research suggest that CBD helps relieve symptoms of anxiety and depression, and can even improve focus and mood.
This post is your CBD chocolate chip recipe guide. We will go over what CBD chocolate chip cookies are, the key ingredient that makes them so awesome, and how you can make your very own CBD cookies.
In order to ensure your CBD chocolate chip cookies taste great and provide all of the benefits that CBD offers, you can’t use just any CBD oil or product. We recommend a water soluble product, as water soluble CBD was created specifically for cooking and baking purposes.
We really like Hemplucid’s water soluble CBD oil.
The Hemplucid water soluble CBD solution is formulated using an ultra-purified, de-waxed whole-plant CBD concentrate, making it the ideal CBD for baking or cooking. This also means that it is free of chemicals and metals found in other (not so great) CBD products. The CBD oil is bonded to organic vegetable glycerin, creating a sweet, rapidly bioavailable CBD product. It’s also sugar-free, which is a huge bonus.
In addition to using this wonder product for your CBD cookies, you can also add it to water, other recipes, and beverages you drink regularly, such as your favorite cocktail.
The benefits of infusing Hemplucid CBD oil into your cookie mix are as follows:
- Improves blood circulation
- Provides digestive system support
- Fights off feelings of fatigue
- Aids in inflammation and metabolism
- Improves your mood
The CBD cookie recipe is a delicious and easy recipe that provides convenient portion control and simple CBD dosing.
Before you go just dropping CBD oil into your egg and flour mix, read on to see the proper way to make your very own, homemade CBD cookies.
This is a surefire way to impress your friends, significant other, and anyone else in your life. Providing homemade treats that pack a healthy punch? You will now be regarded as the trendy wellness homemaker.
Here are the ingredients and directions!
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup softened butter
- 0.5 oz unflavored, water soluble CBD oil or tincture
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp hot water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional, for nut lovers)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Place softened butter mixed with CBD tincture, brown sugar and white sugar into a bowl, and cream until smooth
- Beat in the eggs one at a time before softly stirring in vanilla extract
- Dissolve the baking soda into hot water, then add that mixture to the batter with salt
- Slowly stir in chocolate chips (nuts too, if desired) and flour
- Drop large spoonfuls of the mixture onto ungreased pans and bake for 10 minutes (or until edges start to turn golden brown)
- CBD chocolate chip cookies are a great calming treat that helps satisfy your sugar craving.
- When making your own CBD cookies, be sure to use a water soluble CBD oil, like Hemplucid.
- Feel free to experiment with different CBD dosages (remember to start small, then build with CBD!) as you perfect your CBD cookie recipe.
- CBD is non-psychoactive and won’t produce the “high” that is associated with the consumption of cannabis.
Daintri is an online CBD retailer home to multiple CBD brands. We are committed to bringing you the highest quality CBD products on the market, all in one convenient place. Because quality is our top priority, we care deeply about the ingredients and standards of our products and brands.