The way you purchase CBD can be very important. Whether you are buying in-store or online, it is always advised that you check to see if the CBD you are buying is legitimate.
CBD, or cannabidiol, is continuing to make headlines in the wellness and medical world for its multifaceted functions. CBD has proven itself to be an effective treatment and can help relieve pain, anxiety, inflammation, mood disorders, degenerative diseases, and much more.
Although CBD’s newfound popularity is great, it also comes with some cons. As always the case with a big boom in the consumer market, there is surely to be false products. There is an increased probability that stores and brands will sell CBD of poor quality. As a matter of fact, some of these products may not contain any CBD at all.
This is not to scare you, but inform you to be conscience of where you are purchasing your CBD. It is important to buy on the foundation of trust, safety, credibility, and of course, effectiveness.
For this reason, we are giving you the real reasons why getting your CBD products online may be the better option in comparison to buying CBD in stores.
Why is Buying Online Safer?
Unless you are in a specialty health food store or CBD shop – which is not the average experience – buying CBD online seems to outweigh buying CBD in-store, especially if you are new to CBD and don’t know much about it.
Online stores are obligated to have the ingredients and production practices stated on their product descriptions and labels. Always make sure that you can easily find this information before you purchase CBD products. Another great thing about shopping online is that you can take your time to read and educate yourself on the product that is being sold. In addition to this, reviews and testimonials from previous customers are easily accessible.
When you buy online, you can be sure to expect more buying options, transparency about inventory, and the ability to research prices and customer reviews, as well as get the scoop on promotional offers.
Here, we break down the pros and cons of both online and in-store purchasing experiences.
Pros of Buying Online
- Ability to take your time reading, researching and learning about the product or company.
- Ability to shop and compare with other retailers on price point and quality.
- Huge variety of products at your fingertips.
- More discounts and promotions available.
Cons of Buying Online
- Not being able to physically see, smell or touch what you are buying.
- Difficulty finding a trusted source. Luckily, you have already found a credible online retailer – Daintri!
Pros of Buying In-Store
- Instant access to product(s), no waiting on shipping.
- Ability to see, smell and touch the product you are buying.
Cons of Buying In-Store
- Only open set hours.
- Driving, parking, waiting in line and other general annoyances.
- Limited knowledge and information: A salesperson who may or may not be educated on CBD could just be trying to make a sale, not caring about the integrity of the product.
- Higher prices due to overhead.
- Stores that sell real CBD can be difficult to find.
Another thing: Depending on who you are and what kind of mood you’re in, the human interaction aspect of buying in-store could either be a pro or a con, depending on the knowledgeably of the vendor.
On the online side, a lot of people like to support small businesses (looking at you millennials!). Keeping in mind that CBD is a new and rising product, buying online serves a greater purpose in the supporting as many online CBD retailers (like Daintri!) are startups.
Buying CBD products both online and in-store comes with their share of perks. While each channel brings unique value to the customer, buying online, in most cases, does fare safer than buying in-store because websites are required by law to provide full disclosure to the customer on product quality and ingredients, as well as manufacturing and production processes.
We are not knocking physical storefronts or in-person interaction. We like people and support everyone trying to make the world a better place with CBD!
It’s our job to provide truthful and accurate information in the realm of CBD as it pertains to health, which is precisely what we are doing with this post and every other post for that matter.
If you have questions about buying online, please let us know!
- Buying CBD online can give you time to research and learn more about a product or company.
- Purchasing CBD online gives you access to customer reviews, recommendations, and more.
- CBD has proven itself to be an effective treatment and can help relieve pain, anxiety, inflammation, mood disorders, degenerative diseases, and much more.
- CBD is non-psychoactive and does not produce the “high” that is associated with the consumption of cannabis.
Daintri’s focus is on health and wellness. We curate only the best of the best CBD products to help you live your healthiest life. If there are any questions about products, manufacturing processes or extraction methods, please let us know. We are on a mission to help as many people as possible with the health ailments of CBD.